Casio VR100 or VX100 Android OS programming software needed!

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Casio VR100 or VX100 Android OS programming software needed!

Postby stmwise on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello, We have recently purchased a used Casio VX100 android POS system but the embedded Casio Business Management app(Cash Register) is missing and also the android version on it is really old, version 2.20

We would like to update the Android os on it to the latest OS released by Casio but can`t find it anywhere on the net. We are sure it can be downloaded from the Casio business portal and by authorized dealer. Does anyone who has this software to share? Thank you.

We can also update it by going into Android settings - About terminal - System Update but unlike other android phones/tablets, it doesn`t do it automatically. There are three options showup to update.

1. System update from the SD card
2. System update from the network site
3. Network Site Settings

Basically you will need to supply the IP address of Casio server where you can download the latest Android OS software for the POS but we have no idea where to find it.

Can anyone help?
We really appreciate it.
stmwise

Re: Casio VR100 or VX100 Android OS programming software nee

Postby stmwise on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 pm

http :// www .casio4business. com/sa/products/vr100/vr100_login. html

I am sure the answers to the questions are on this link, but it require a login in order to download the necessary software.
stmwise

Postby stmwise on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:40 am

Any anyone help? Please help if its possible.
stmwise

Postby S1mon on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 pm

The problem is that things like this are dealer restricted, and any dealer caught simply giving this software away would be likely to find themselves being cut off by Casio.
There are almost always problems with buying cheap, second-hand EPoS systems.
Do yourself a favour, and find a local dealer, and pay them to sort out your system.
S1mon

Postby stmwise on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:50 pm

We have now finally received the casio cash management app that we were so desperately looking for.

Anyone who happens to run into this same problem, (app missing or deleted by mistake) can request a copy by messaging us directly.

P.S. We also received the latest Casio VR100 android update version, contact us if updating the Android OS on your VR100 is needed.
stmwise

Postby Foxylady26 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi

I also have the v-r100, I think I have an old version a d would be very grateful if I could get a copy of a newer one.
There is not much information online regarding the system, I'm trying to find out how to integrate my card machine so it automatically transfers to data to the machine to eliminate errors.
You wouldn't know how to do this would you?

Kind regards
Vicki
Foxylady26

Postby 1000id on Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 am

Hi stm100,

I am in the same situation as yourself - i desperately need the casio management app, as it has been deleted from my system . Where am i able to get a copy?
1000id

Postby stmwise on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:40 am

Sorry, we haven't logged into this site for the past couple of weeks and have just got to read the messages here.

Foxylady26 wrote:Hi

I also have the v-r100, I think I have an old version a d would be very grateful if I could get a copy of a newer one.
There is not much information online regarding the system, I'm trying to find out how to integrate my card machine so it automatically transfers to data to the machine to eliminate errors.
You wouldn't know how to do this would you?

Kind regards
Vicki

Hi Vicki, You will be able to find out the version you have by going into settings and clicking on about device. Casio does not publicly distribute the software and restricts their dealers from doing so as well which is why it's difficult to find details on the internet. Are you currently using a USB card reader that you would like each transactions to be transferred over to the Casio cash register app's database?

1000id wrote:Hi stm100,

I am in the same situation as yourself - i desperately need the casio management app, as it has been deleted from my system . Where am i able to get a copy?

We have sent you a PM regarding your request, please check.
stmwise

Postby marwi19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 am

Hello guys,

I'm in a same situation I need the cash register application.

Please anyone to help
marwi19

Postby stmwise on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm

App sent. Others who need it please PM.
stmwise

Next

Return to Casio Cash Register Equipment