ER-5200M PC Software

Support, Help & Advice Forum

ER-5200M PC Software

Postby ajcazz on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me which PC software I need for my register.
I have a ER-5200M
EPROM Version 6.9 USA
Checksum AFD2
Boot/App 2E33/819F

I have been trying to use 52xx PC Utility Version 1.27, and have had problems with it freezing and downloads to the register saying they worked, but not actually changing anything on the register. I've also tried Sam52M V2.3, but while it can upload and download files, the option to edit them is unselectable for some reason. I've looked around for any newer software but any links I've found have been dead.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm not looking forward to manually entering an entire menu :cry:

E:I've found 52xx PC Utility Version 3.00e and it's able to upload without freezing, but the PLU info it downloads from the register are corrupted. I suspect from the Australian/New Zealand rounding options that it's meant for an Australian register and that it's not going to be any help either.
ajcazz

Re: ER-5200M PC Software

Postby andy-the-diver on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:06 pm

UNFORTUNATELY, THE EPROM VERSION AND THE UTILITY VERSION NEED TO BE MATCHED. NOT SURE ABOUT ROUNDING OR THAT KIND OF THING - ALL I KNOW IS IF YOU PULL BACK YOUR PLUS ANT THEY ARE RUBBISH - THEN YOU HAVENT GOT THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR EPROM. AS YOU ARE IN THE USA - I CANNOT BEGIN TO GUESS ON VERSIONS ETC [ITS HARD ENOUGH KEEPING TRACK HERE IN THE UK]
andy-the-diver

Return to Sam4s Cash Register Equipment