need help with operating secondhand till

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Postby jenca on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have just bought a secondhand Casio SE-S2000.
Can any one tell me how to re-program/reset the dam thing ;R I have contacted the previous owner for clerk sign on numbers but I think he is using the same numbers on his new machine thus refusing to give me the said code! Everything I try to do keeps coming up with a error message E008
Please if there is any way to wipe it clean and start from the begining please let me know!!!!
jenca

Re: need help with operating secondhand till

Postby andy-the-diver on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 pm

trust me.....
if you cant handle signing on, we would be doing you nofavours performing a factory reset
how would you reprogram it?
get a manual first off then we can help you
andy-the-diver

Re: need help with operating secondhand till

Postby jenca on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 am

Did you actually read my help request, because looking at your answer you clearly did not! what made you think it was ok for you to be so arrogant with your response! I am merely asking for someone (CLEARLY NOT YOU!!!) to tell me how to enable a new clerk when using
PGM>3 SUBTOTAL>2722 SUBTOTAL>400000000CA/AMT TEND> SUBTOTAL
Because I can't even get past PGM>3 SUBTOTAL without an error message coming up!!!!
So maybe go back to bed and start the day again without feeling the need to be so patronising!!!!
jenca

Postby jacky-s on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Can you get into PGM6? Maybe you can do a reading of the clerk codes... Some people forget to block access to PGM6 when preparing the til
jacky-s

Return to Casio Cash Register Equipment