Fidelity Total Control

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Fidelity Total Control

Postby madgerald on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello everyone, apologies for jumping straight in with my problem on my first post.

The issue I have is I need a REFUSAL button on the system, to log people who are too intoxicated or who are just inappropriate to be served alcohol. Basically just need to make a log without any stock / cost etc?

any ideas?

I am running Fidelity Total Control v1.5.18D

thanks in advance....
madgerald

Re: Fidelity Total Control

Postby MKeegan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

Hi,
What front end tills are you using?
MKeegan

Postby madgerald on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Er - bit of a mishmash really :)

We are running: toshiba STA10, Posligne Galeo, and Pioneer S-line stealth touch

lol

all with XP installed... just been built up over the years... the S-line is so old by the time it logs a transaction the item would have passed the use by date haha. But hey the old girl still chugs along.

The most used tills are the Toshibas so I guess thats where the focus should be really.....

madgerald

Postby MKeegan on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi,

Fair enough :grin:

Do you know what software you are running on those terminals, I would guess at either ICR or GPOS if its with Total Control?

Cheers
MKeegan

Postby madgerald on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

its gpos... and the gpos utility is also installed on each till.

Total control is installed on our PC at the back, alongside another copy of the gpos utility.
madgerald

Postby MKeegan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi,

The quickest / easier way is just to add a new PLU called Refused or whatever you prefer, link it to a new group and add it to the screen somewhere. If you leave the cost price and selling price as £0.00 but on the display button and under options you need to tick 'Allow Zero Price'.

You can then just hit this button and it wont affect any figures anywhere but you can then do a report to see how many have been pressed.

I hope that makes sense but let me know if not.

Thank you.
MKeegan

Postby madgerald on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 am

Thank you Till Doctor, I did have this in mind, but I was concerned that when I cashed off it would open the till and therefore give general staff a 'no sale' option.... something which I was trying to avoid.... I wonder, however that if it is a zero quantity, that the transaction will close without the till opening.....

will get back to everyone on that one.....
madgerald

Return to Fidelity Total control/GPOS