Mix & Match Z Reports

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Mix & Match Z Reports

Postby evildave9000 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:53 am

Hello,

I have a few mix and match deals on my till that work fine. I know how to program these in no problem. The discount is reported on the Z report at the end of the day and you can also see the discrepancy between the NET and GROSS sales.

Now here's the problem: When I do a Stocktake report the discounts aren't shown. Each PLU correctly reports how many units were sold, but then only shows the FULL PRICE and no mention of how many were discounted or the NET amount.

I want the report to show how many of each item were sold (which it does), the value at full price (which it does), and also the DISCOUNTED value, so the stocktaker can see what the revenue would have been at full price against what the actual revenue is with the discount.

I see that there is a Mix and Match report, but I can't quite work out how to get it onto the stock report without it being reset every night by the normal Z report.

Hopefully that made some sense to someone.

Thanks,
Mark
evildave9000

Re: Mix & Match Z Reports

Postby Potter on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 pm

The z,x mode will usually have buttons for different report periods. The period number is shown on the report when you print them.

You could print of a 2nd mix&match report from a different period reset for when your stocktaker visits. As long as your use a different period number from your standard report then it will reset separately.
Potter

Postby evildave9000 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me what the difference is between Z1 and Z2 as opposed to Period 1 and Period 2? Or is this the same thing??
evildave9000

Postby S1mon on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Same thing - ICR has three periods you can report on
S1mon

Postby evildave9000 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Ok, I think I know what to do now.

Thanks for your help guys.

I will be back if I can't figure it out.
evildave9000

Return to ICRTouch