Worldpay/YesEFT EFT Issue?

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Worldpay/YesEFT EFT Issue?

Postby djw1cked on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:38 am

Anyone else experience issues with the latest update to Worldpay software?

I just updated from a 2014 version of YesPay (now Worldpay) to a latest update which allows for limitless Apple Pay purchases.

However after a certain amount of time, when I press the Card button on Touchpoint 2017 it will not bring up the Worldpay window.

I downgraded the Worldpay software and it seems to work fine again.
djw1cked

Re: Worldpay/YesEFT EFT Issue?

Postby S1mon on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:08 am

I think you'd need to deal with WorldPay tech support for this, which will be massively painful for you.

We've put a couple of systems with WorldPay integrated to TouchPoint and each time I've had to deal with WorldPay I've wanted to bang my head against a wall.

ICR won't be able to help you as you're an end user, not a dealer, and they're ceasing all support for WorldPay shortly due to WorldPay's lack of support for end users.
S1mon

Re: Worldpay/YesEFT EFT Issue?

Postby djw1cked on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm

Thanks, Simon. You seem to be very informative on this piece of software.

On a personal level, I have found Worldpay to be actually quite helpful when resolving issues. I seem to be able to get through to someone fairly quickly and they seem to answer emails quite quickly. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so I can do updates after we close in the evening.

It's a shame Touchpoint will stop supporting Worldpay, as I am personally a happy customer of theirs as both a payment processor and a merchant provider. I spoke to Paymentsense (on the recommendation of my Icr supplier) before joining Worldpay but I felt they were a bit shady in their sales technique. They did not disclose all their prices, and I would have been stung if I was not more aware. I just googled Paymentsense and their reviews are people who have had similar experiences.
djw1cked

Return to ICRTouch