Touch V 8.8.063 condiments question

Support, Help & Advice Forum

Touch V 8.8.063 condiments question

Postby Keyper on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi All

I'm still pretty new at this stuff and i have a question, hoping someone knows the answer lol ;)

i am setting up a new system that the user wants to add condiments with a sell price.

If the condiment has to be sold with a sell price, i take it the condiment must be added as a product and cannot be added the usual way?

usually if i pressed a product from the sales screen the condiment menu would appear with your choices, but if the condiment has a sell price against it, how can that be done?

Cheers for any info !thumbs
CES Touch Support Engineer
Keyper

Re: Touch V 8.8.063 condiments question

Postby S1mon on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

If you need charageable condiments, the best way is to create them as products with price then create a 'Menu' instead of a 'Condiment List'. You can then attach the Menu to the main product by using the 'Follow-On' option within the PLU settings to launch the Menu when the product is sold.
S1mon

Postby Keyper on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm

SimonTS wrote:If you need charageable condiments, the best way is to create them as products with price then create a 'Menu' instead of a 'Condiment List'. You can then attach the Menu to the main product by using the 'Follow-On' option within the PLU settings to launch the Menu when the product is sold.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction Simon, it appears i need a couple of files in the touch folder + a couple of txt files in the data folder, just reading up on it now
CES Touch Support Engineer
Keyper

Postby Phi1 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased (abut 5 months ago) a Geller Touch Screen for my shop.
It came pre-programmed by my local epos company.
Finding my way round it pretty well - would just like to know, can you have more than 7 condiment menus?
The manual shows 10 condiments, but I can only seem to produce 7.

Any help would be most appreciated!!
Phi1

Return to Geller / Towa Cash Register Equipment