Unknow cash register

Please share any ideas or improvements for the site in here

Unknow cash register

Postby jjfury on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 pm

My name is John Baldacchino from Malta. I am trying to search what is my cash register name because the owner from were i bought it has closed 2 years ago when I went to his shop to change the name of address because I moved to an other place. Thank god the VAT non is ok because I am using the same one like before but I need to change my address from my recit and I do not know what is the name of the cash register Becasue I lost the book while I was tranfering thing to the new shop.
Please can you help me and tell me what is the name of the cash register or how can i change the addrees please?. I do not like to but an other one because it is still good.It will be a great and i will thank you allot if you can please . there are 3 photo of it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jjfury

Re: Unknow cash register

Postby andy-the-diver on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm

is there no make or model number situated on the rating plate?n [usually situated near where the mains cable enteres the machine]
andy-the-diver

Unknow cash register

Postby doctorenglishnik on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:47 am

I an trying to some what restore an Antique Brass National Cash Register Model 313, The Brass is very Ornate, How would I go about polishing this?
doctorenglishnik

Re: Unknow cash register

Postby S1mon on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:57 pm

It's brass. Just polish it like you would any other ornate brass.
S1mon

Return to Comments & Suggestions